I went through multiple emotional changes in 2018. In the end, it made me the better version of myself.
I started the year with the aim to achieve the next milestone in life. However, it well-ended as the year of self-reflection. Unexpected but pleasant.
I have learned a few key lessons this year, which I would like to share with you:
- Do one thing at a time. Don’t try too many things at once. If you remembered the famous quote: “person who chases two rabbits catches neither”
- Feel grateful. If you have access to the internet and a personal smartphone to read this, if you have shelter to sleep and food to eat three times a day, you are already one of the top 20% of the world population.
- Invest your time to master the skill of Patience. The return of your investment will be at least tripled.
- Master the art of FOCUS. With so many tools around, It is easy to get distracted. Our mind is smart enough to fool us with the valid reasons why it is okay to spend time watching TV, news, funny videos, spending hours on mobile, checking social media feeds. The list goes on…
- You can’t change the situation if you can’t accept it.
- Form new better habits. No time management works unless you get rid of your shitty old habits.
- Give important to small things. The big thing will follow.
My best wishes are with you for the bright upcoming year, 2019.
Take your time. Be the best version of yourself. Make this year the best year of your life.
Happy New Year!